Below is a list of ways you can support the day to day functions of Laverne Griffin Camp
- Basic monthly financial support to assist in monthly cost of camp.
- Sponsor a kid for camp through a scholarship fund($225 per kid 2021 season may have to go up next season)
- Adopt a summer staffer ($1000/staffer, usually 7-8 staffers) – These funds will be used for stipends for summer staff. This is an important item as we cannot function without them.
- Golf cart for the Nurse/staff. This would come in very handy!
- Side by side or 4-wheeler or both. This too will help with getting around during our busiest time.
- New Life Jackets
- New Canoe, Kayaks, Paddle boats and Peddle boats
- Rakes, shovels and other gardening tools
- Mountain Bikes and helmets
- Nice sleds for use in winter for retreats and future weekend camps
- Mattresses ($150 each)
- Dining hall chairs $20 each we need 100 chairs
- New dinner trays
- Back-up pump
Church: Laverne Griffin Camp
Location: Wasilla, AK
Dates: During 2022
Volunteers: any donation large or small will be greatly appreciated. If you are going to purchase an item from the list please let Tracy Simmons know so we can keep this list updated.
Contact: Tracy Simmons, email@example.com